Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sep | 04 | The coming destruction of the religion of Secular Humanism

COURAGE

The coming destruction of the religion of Secular Humanism

1 Timothy 1:12-17
And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen. NKJV

Without the direct intervention of God in both the revival of His church, followed quickly by the conviction and the conversion of the masses of these islands, the saints of God shall be soon most seemingly sidelined all the more, whilst being continually and disdainfully pushed to one side, as the rising Giants of Islam and the religion of Secular Humanism finally meet head-to-head and horn to bloody horn.

As the church has failed to slay the priests of this secular Baal and allowed its prophets to run roughshod over the saints with the vilest of foul abuse spurting even in the face of God from their green frog demonic driven mouths all full of devilish drivel, whilst all the while deifying all their current but passing physical Kings, now God Himself is sending a judgement in the form of a whirlwind from the North that shall destroy them both these battling giants together.

The Kings of Secular Humanism are the atheist and anti-God scientists, those physicists of futility that make bold and sweeping all encompassing universal judgments and assertions, which in God’s ears simply sound like the silent squeal of a pierced maggot wriggling on a pinhead just before it dies, snatched from life and swallowed by the Shepherd of all men even death itself.

The Prophets of Secular Humanism are of course the anti-God atheistic media, the absolute-less useless propagators of multi-faith niceness and the every-way and no way 'dark pathway' away from the Father of Lights. These prophets detest the one-;way claims of Christ; these prophets destroy the hope of millions, these prophets despise the once great heritage of a once great nation now gone so very wrong.

The Priests of Secular Humanism are of course the anti-God comedians of the present day. The funnymen with the fire of disdain flashing from their fangs. The foul blasphemers that can tell Almighty God to ‘F off’ on a daily basis, publicly, and with no restraint, even to a thousand, ten thousand, a hundred thousand, even millions of people! These are the priests that wrap up all forms of deviancy in a delightful little ditty and mock sobriety with the smirks of hell. These are the ones that lead the worship of filth in the needle scarred nightclubs of all our nations fornicating nights, in justify the self serving abominations of all our aborted mornings.

I tell you, a whirlwind of scything knives is about to hew secular humanism and leave it in pieces on the blood soaked sand.

Christian, may I advise you that Christ is not returning to rule the nations with a rod of iron. No indeed, Christ is already ruling the nations with a rod of iron! Christ is the judge of the whole earth and is judging the nations even today. It is the responsibility of every Christian under the command of Christ to proclaim the revelation of the God of the Bible and therefor of the so great a grace that is found in the sacrifice of the son of God poured for a perishing humanity on the blood soaked sand beneath the cross itself. Here is the only place of safety in this coming and violent storm. Therefore it is the responsibility of every Christian to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, and of His death for sinners of every creed and every color.

O quiet Christian, as the dark and grumbling war clouds gather in the distance and the silent lightening touches down beyond the dimming horizon, why do your lips remain so still? Listen: I take, O cross, thy shadow for my abiding place; I ask no other sunshine than the sunshine of his face; content to let the world go by, to know no gain nor loss, my sinful self my only shame, my glory all the cross. Pray: Beneath the cross of Jesus, I fain would take my stand, the shadow of a mighty rock within a weary land; a home within the wilderness, a rest upon the way, from the burning of the noontide heat, and the burden of the day. Upon that cross of Jesus mine eye at times can see the very dying form of One who suffered there for me; and from my stricken heart with tears two wonders I confess: the wonders of redeeming love and my unworthiness.

Listen:- I take, O cross, thy shadow for my abiding place; I ask no other sunshine than the sunshine of his face; content to let the world go by, to know no gain nor loss, my sinful self my only shame, my glory all the cross.

Pray: -  Beneath the cross of Jesus, I fain would take my stand, the shadow of a mighty rock within a weary land; a home within the wilderness, a rest upon the way, from the burning of the noontide heat, and the burden of the day. Upon that cross of Jesus mine eye at times can see the very dying form of One who suffered there for me; and from my stricken heart with tears two wonders I confess: the wonders of redeeming love and my unworthiness.

If this Everyday Bible Insight has helped you - then do please share it! 
Also, why not go to your devices iTunes store (or other) and write us a great review - 5 Stars if course!




Did you know that we are preaching from each of the 66 Books of the Holy Bible in the 66 Most Influential Cities of the 250 Nations of the World? That's 16,500 cities which will hear a solid prophetic message from each book of the Bible over the next 25 years! Do you want to be part of this? Then please go to www.66Cities.TV to find out how.







  

No comments: