Monday, May 28, 2012

May | 28 | Healing For Spiritual Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Dream WordHOPE

Proverbs 18:14 The spirit of a man will sustain him in sickness, but who can bear a broken spirit? NKJV

Healing For Spiritual Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

The Symptoms of Spiritual Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are as follows:

A Persistent and quickly recurring, spiritual exhaustion.
• An inability to believe for good.
• Hopelessness.
• A persistent sense of impending doom.
• Fear - of Shaming
• Fear - of Breaking
• Fear – of Death
• Anger – Usually repressed or unspoken
• Cynicism
• Silence in the face of a continuing and chronic situations
• Erratic sleep patterns
• Un-refreshing sleep
• A Felt Distance from God
• A Deadness toward God
• A questioning of once most thoroughly possessed faith
• An Inability to pray
• All leading to other wide ranging, co-morbid, spiritual, emotional and physical manifestations in a wide constellation of varied expression!
• Oh and there is one other symptom associated with this condition and that is, an inability to believe in the goodness of God, or, a questioning of the care and goodness of the Father, in other words, SIN.


The treatment for this most debilitating condition is an applied combination of the following five therapies and approaches.

First, an acknowledgement of the dis-ease of the inner man in both soul and spirit. Without an honest diagnosis and explanation of ill health, of a dis-ease of the inner man, further self-harm and wounding from ignorant others and exposure to continuing harmful situations, will only exacerbate the problem. If you are primarily sick in both soul and spirit. Acknowledge it.

Secondly, adaptive pacing therapy. Correctly utilise your remaining spiritual energy to matching the tasks, or prayer and belief, which will result in completion and will result in success. In other words, believe and pray what you can, when you can, and match that with rest and recuperation.

Thirdly, graded exercise therapy. In other words, under the direction of a spiritual mentor, a friend, a director, a counsellor, a personal coach, yes, God the Holy Spirit, begin to slowly, steadily and surely expand the boundaries of your exercise of belief. Slowly, steadily, surely.

Fourthly and most importantly, (indeed this therapy undergirds and envelopes the previous three therapies) participate daily, even constantly, yes, from morning, noon till night, in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. As vigorously as you can then, consciously attack your warped and wounded belief system with a most thorough does of spiritual Bible reading, and proclaimative mediation. Begin to read the Scriptures, not in way that gets information, but in a way of soulish, self-declaration. Let God speak to you. Expect God to speak to you and when you do finally hear His whisper to your soul, catch it, keep it and in whatever way is appropriate to you, proclaim it to your spirit! Write the whisper on cards maybe, or even in ball point pen on the back of your hand, get a tattoo if you must, but whatever you do, ensure a persistent and repeat proclamation to YOURSELF, of the truth which you have received. My friend, you are very simply washing from your brain, all the debilitating and dastardly lies which you have come to believe. In this context then, also aid the process by surrounding yourself with everything, which is both wholesome and positive.

Lastly, with the application of these therapies will come light and with light will come conviction and with conviction will come confession and with true confession, will come real forgiveness and with real forgiveness, will come real praise and with real praise, will come joy, unspeakable and full of glory!

This is no overnight cure for Spiritual Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, that’s for sure, however, it is the best one I have encountered thus far. So, God bless you and be good to yourself tonight and on every tomorrow.

Listen: - Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious — the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. 9 Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies. Philippians 4:8-9 (from THE MESSAGE: by Eugene H. Peterson.)

Pray:- I have to believe that You see my darkness. I have to believe, that You know my pain. I have to lift up my hands to worship, worship Your name. I have to declare, that You are my refuge. I have to deny, that I am alone. I have to lift up, my eyes to the mountain, for its where my help comes from. For You said that You are forever faithful, yes, You said that you are forever true. You said that You can move mountains, so, if You can move mountains, then You can move my mountains too! Oh help me stand tall when the wind blows me over, oh help me stand strong, when I'm weak and afraid, oh help me grab hold, a hold of the garments, the garments of praise. Yes, help me to sing praise, when the hour is midnight and then come unlock these chains, that bind up my soul. My sin and my shame, Oh God, my sin and my shame, You have forgiven and now made me whole. Thank You Lord. Thank You O my Jesus.
(Adapted from, ‘I have to Believe’ – by Rita Springer)
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                           

No comments: