Friday, March 9, 2012

Mar | 09 | No Mama, No Papa, No Uncle Sam.

Key Word:- BE

Title:- No Mama, No Papa, No Uncle Sam.

Job 7:5,6 My flesh is caked with worms and dust, My skin is cracked and breaks out afresh. “My days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle, And are spent without hope.



Paul Reuter, a lifetime member of the American Ex Prisoners of War services foundation writes in the ‘The Battling Bastards of Bataan’ website, about the horrific fate of the American soldiers that surrendered, en masse, to the Japanese forces who invaded the Bataan peninsular of the Philippines on April 3rd 1942. The brutality of the Japanese war machine at that time, is mostly documented in detail by the survivors of the horrors, who refuse to forget their own tortuous suffering and that of their fallen comrades.

The American ‘Battling Bastards’ surrendered en masse to the enemy, simply because fundamental supply shortages and endemic sickness, had left them unable to fight. Their exceptionally enfeebled condition on surrender, meant that thousands more of them would die from the brutality of death marches, death camps, and death ships. However, Reuter also writes that “the death of 1500 troops at Camp O’Donnell was caused by ‘Inanition’, a term used to describe the ‘loss of will to live’”.

Imagine if you will a state of prolonged sickness, fear, torture, thirst and hunger. Imagine if you will a state of settled and abiding utter helplessness and hopelessness. Imagine the death of the spirit that precedes the death of the body. Imagine now, the gleeful and satisfied smiles on the damned demons that delight in the perpetuating of the slow and shameful death of the image of God in man; imagine the darkness taking an almost ecstatic and perverted pleasure in diminishing that glory that even today, twinkles like lost gold, in the floundering souls of fallen men and women. Friends, demons delight in tortuous death. They always have. They always will. They delight especially in your death, O child of the Most High God.

Depression, that ‘black dog’ as Churchill called it; possession as ‘Legion ‘exhibited it; and oppression as C.S. Lewis writes about it; all force us upon a death march towards an inane ending. An emptiness of hope. A vacuous and barren despondency.
Someone reading this today, has lost all hope for their son; has lost all hope for their marriage; has lost all hope for their health; for their wholeness; for their deliverance from the bondage of a besetting sin. Some of you may even have had that demon of suicide invite you to step through his terrible door?

Concerning the devil and his demon hordes, let me tell you right now that, ‘Inanition is their Mission!’ Whenever such feelings of utter hopelessness come upon you, I tell you, that this is either an indirect demonic attack through physical disease or persistent lack of some kind, or, it is a direct demonic attack upon you, with the single purpose of torturing your heart until an inner death occurs. SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS! INANITION IS EVIL AND NOT OF GOD! GET HELP! GET IT NOW!

Christian, if you are in desperateness reading these short paragraphs today, may I speak into your life and tell you that, “All is not lost!” Your heavenly Father has not forgotten you; No He hasn’t! It’s a lie that you are being told. He has not forgotten you! He is the Lord of life. Listen and believe me when I tell you, “All is not lost, there is yet hope and brighter days to come; all is not lost, just hang on in there, for help is coming, help from His glorious and all conquering, all delivering Son!”

It was on this day in 1945 that the American 8th Army occupied the southern tip of Bataan, as Macarthur drew ever closer to Manila, to complete the avowed return and recapture of the Philippine Islands. HE SUCCEEDED.

Listen: - “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”…….. “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.” And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:13,16,17
 

Pray: A prayer to the God of my life: I will say to God my Rock, “Why have You forgotten me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?” As with a breaking of my bones, My enemies reproach me, While they say to me all day long, “Where is your God?” Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God. Psalm 42:8-11



No comments: