Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mar | 01 | Freedom and Joy!

Key Word:- FREEDOM

Title:- Freedom and Joy!

Acts 2:28 You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence.'
 
State capital Philadelphia, ‘the city of brotherly love,’ led the way in emancipating North American slaves, when today in 1870 Pennsylvania became the first state to abolish slavery. They, which were bound, were finally loosed! Jesus is still into loosing the chains of those in bondage and delivering them into the city of brotherly love. This was His mission right from the ‘get go,’ and from the ‘get go’ He showed us that there is no hell so deep, that He does not have the power to come and redeem you from.

Jesus both ended and began His mission of setting free those bound by sin and death with his completed crossing cry of “It is finished!” This was in fact a triumphant and resounding shout regarding statement to that fact! In effect, this sacrificial death of Jesus, gave Him rights to enter hell shouting “VICTORY, VICTORY VICTORY!” And He still has the power and right, to do that, in you, today.
Yes, right there in hell, Jesus went to free those in bondage. He first justified the preaching of righteous Noah, right in the ears of a dead and once drowned world, who for centuries had stared longingly and enviously across an eternal abyss, which separated them from those who in faith, waited for the final shedding of the blood of the Lamb of God. Then, this very same proclaiming Saviour who for short while now, had stood before that long lost world, finally turned His back upon them, and then and there, yes, right there in hell, this same Lamb, Lion-like and strong, gathered, in God’s magnificent mercy and justification, all those who were waiting in ‘Abraham’s Bosom’ and “led captivity captive,” whilst singing into an open heaven, who’s walls, in turn, leaned with watching angels responding to this song of theirs,
“Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! The King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory. Ps 24:7-10 They, which were bound, were finally loosed! Jesus is still into loosing the chains of those in bondage and delivering them into the city of brotherly love. This was His mission right from the get go, and from the get go He showed us that there is no hell so deep, that He does not have the power to come and redeem you from.
 

Listen: - And the Lord said to Abraham, "Why did Sarah laugh, saying, 'Shall I surely bear a child, since I am old?' Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son." Genesis 18:13-14 NKJV

Pray: - O King of Glory, Christ my Saviour. Defeating death, You paved a way from shame to honour and from the deepest gloom to overwhelming joy in the presence of the Father. You did this for me. Oh my Jesus, show me the path of life and lead me to the joy of Your Father, my Father, Your God and now, my God. Help me take no chances with this joy unspeakable and full of glory, which You have purchased to enjoy with me. Help me dance and help me to sing, like a slave set free with a bag of gold, unbound in Your city of brotherly love! Let this be the appointed time of my life! Let there be in me my King, freedom and joy O Lord, freedom and joy! Amen!


No comments: