Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oct | 04 | God The Graffiti Artist

Key Word:- HAPPY

Title:- God The Graffiti Artist

Psalm 68:3,4  But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV

Costly to remove. Unsightly, rude, defacing inscriptions of self declaration! Maybe that’s a good definition for graffiti? Maybe? However, allow me to doodle for you a little more this morning. Imagine if you will, ‘graffiti’ that costs everything to inscribe rather than to remove and is both intriguing and magnetic in its colorful beauty; is even righteous and pure, declaring the glory of the artist and the superb sanctity of the subject. Today then , imagine God as a graffiti artist, energetic with excitement, mad with love, going wild in decoration and self proclamation! Someone wrote:

God the graffiti artist
Says “Yeah….I luv ya!”
And leans back, His head tilting
To the right….Just a bit…
And then in crimson red
Sprays my soul with names of glory!

JAH LIVES ERE!
JERU, JERU, JERUSALEM!
CITY OF THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT
CITY WHERE THERE IS NO NIGHT
NO FEARS
NO TEARS
COZ
I WAS ERE!
AND ERE IS WHERE I AM
I AM…IS ERE!


And then He says
“Yeah….s’good.”
And sets a new and living stone
In a living city
Marked with His sprays of Red
The colour of heavens love


GORGEOUS


Listen:- He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. Revelation 3:12

Pray: Speak, oh speak my name O God, the name You have chosen for me, the name that is my destiny, even our journeying and joint creation. Whisper to me in releasing sighs, who I am in You my King. Oh my God, may Your writings appear upon all my walls today and be clearly seen by me. Amen.

No comments: