Monday, February 20, 2012

Feb | 20 | Good for Gonads

Dream Word – CLEAN

Exodus 34:6-7 And the Lord passed before him and proclaimed, "The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children's children to the third and the fourth generation." NKJV

Good for Gonads

The problem with sin is that is damages the whole man and tonight, I would like to speak primarily to men and to those prospective fathers who, in their sin, are most certainly not only damaging themselves but their offspring to come, even up to the third and fourth generations! Tonight, I not only call your attention to or text, but also quote from some recent scientific research and apply to that, a good old dose of common sense.

A US study recently presented to the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) suggests that a father's health plays a greater role in the health of future generations than has previously been thought. A team from the University of Idaho in Moscow tested the effects of a hormone-disrupting fungicide chemical called vinclozolin on embryonic male rats and found that the damage caused to them, was also present in rats some four generations down the line! Now a man is not a rat that’s for sure and some might say they wish men were as a nice as rats, but never the less, science is science and facts are facts. When you put a spanner in the sperm, the repercussions are generational. God has been saying this for thousands of years.

The problem with sin is that is damages the whole man. If I seek satisfaction outside of the boundaries laid down by God, the repercussion are seen in H.I.V., Gonorreah, Chlamydia and the like. Unwanted children, privations, poverty and a billion pitiful existences. Sin damages men spiritually, sexually, emotionally, socially, physically and economically. Sin has an holistic infiltration. Indeed, the latest scientific results also affirm the Scriptures, in that not only does sin effect your money sack for generations, but it effects your sperm sack for generations as well. Am I being too crude, rude, lewd? Well someone needs to be, yes someone needs to be telling young men and prospective fathers that “Sin puts a spanner in your sperm!” Make no mistake that this is the truth, for even Professor Cynthia Daniels, from Rutgers University in New Jersey, regarding damage to male sperm and seminal fluid says “We need to open up our eyes and look at the evidence!” Further to this, Professor Neil McClure, a fertility expert at Queen's University Belfast, UK, acknowledged that once sperm cell DNA was damaged, it had no mechanism by which to effect repairs! He said: “There is no doubt that if you smoke like a chimney or drink vast amounts of alcohol it will result in sperm damage, and probably damage in the DNA of the sperm. My advice to any man trying for a baby would be to lead as healthy a lifestyle as possible.” Now there’s some good advice! You might be a sex bomb, but be sure of this, sin is a rampant repercussion bomb, which when not diffused, explodes through the generations of mankind! Your future generations.

I have no scientific proof, neither do I have Scriptural warrant for what I am about to suggest but I wonder if repentance and faith which receives the mercy and goodness of God, might just provide such a deep cleansing, that it could, with time, reach down to the DNA level of sperm and do some fixing? What I am saying is this: I wonder if mercy can mend sperm? What results, I wonder, would tests on the testes of righteous men provide, if done every seven years? Yes, I wonder if God’s goodness and I wonder if God’s grace is really good for our gonads as well?

Listen: - How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. Psalm 119:9

Pray:- With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O Lord! Teach me Your statutes. With my lips I have declared all the judgments of Your mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, as much as in all riches. I will meditate on Your precepts, and contemplate Your ways. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word. (from Psalms 119:10-16)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to see a preacher who puts his members under the law these days, you know most find the law convenient only when it suites there current theory, Kudos

Anonymous said...

its good to see a preacher who puts his members under the law these days, you know most find the law convenient only when it suites there current theory, Kudos